Join Our Growing Team!
What Does It Mean to be a Coach?
Online health & fitness coaching is for someone who…
- Has a passion for health and fitness
- Is seeking meaning in their work
- Is excited to partner with a top fitness company, top fitness trainers & nutritionists
- Wants to be a part of a team of likeminded, fitness-loving women who balance coaching with parenting, careers, and their other passions
- Wants to earn an extra (and with time, potentially a full time) income, even if they work full time or are home with kids full time
- Wants to help others
- Has a few extra hours a week to dedicate to their business
- Wants to earn free trips and rewards for helping others
- Is open to sharing their own fitness journey and other parts of their life on social media
You do NOT need to have a perfect body, exclusively do home workouts (hey I’m a runner too you know!), have a background in sales (my team does not promote messaging strangers), or quit your day job (unless you want to!) to be a coach! What you do DO need is a positive attitude, excitement and commitment to succeed!
I mentor all my new coaches and put them through a new coach training program. I’m here every step of the way with you and will go at YOUR pace. If you want to hit the ground running and build a six figure business, I can help you. If you want to earn enough to cover diapers or an annual vacation, I can help you. I’ve been able to quit my full time job and work part time from home thanks to this incredible opportunity and I love to share it with others. Please fill out this form to learn more about joining my team!
Learn more about me and my story behind becoming a coach: