P90X2, the amazing sequel to the epic workout program P90X, is now available for pre-sale. I heard a rumor about this program back around the time that I started P90X for the first time and was thrilled at the idea of a continuation of the program that changed my life. I knew that the second version of P90X would be even better than the first!
In the past few months, Beachbody has been releasing tiny previews of the new workout. After watching these previews it was obvious to me that my assumptions were correct – P90X2 would be even more epic than the original. Based on what I have seen in these videos, P90X2 is a more efficient workout in that more body parts are used in every move. The original P90X definitely utilizes multiple muscle groups at once, but in general the moves isolate one muscle (i.e. shoulder press). Many P90X2 moves utilize a stability ball and medicine balls which stimulate your core and abdominals while also focusing on a specific muscle group. For example, one move has you laying back on a stability ball while also performing overhead tricep extensions. This move not only works your tricep, but it works your core, abdominals and even legs at the same time. However, every move has an option to be performed without the extra equipment – all you need for P90X2 is a set of bands.
How Is P90X2 Different than P90X?
In addition to the new equipment and moves, P90X2 is different from P90X in the following ways:
- P90X2 is a 5 day a week program whereas P90X was a 6 day a week program – the program is more efficient so you will see great results in fewer workouts.
- It has a new nutrition plan which is customizable for all diets – vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free are just some of the ways that you can customize the all important nutrition plan.
- P90X2 Yoga is shorter. Many have complained about P90X’s 1 hour and 35 minute yoga workout. P90X2’s version is just as intense but can be completed in under an hour.
- More equipment is recommended – powerstands, stability ball, foam roller and medicine balls. However, all moves can be performed with just resistance bands if you wish.
- P90X2 is available in Blue-Ray.
- Tony is even more ripped this time. Tony hasn’t been relaxing during the eight years between editions. He is back and in better shape than ever!
How P90X2 is the Same as P90x:
- Tony Horton is still your trainer and undoubtably will bring his corny jokes and unmatched enthusiasm with him for round 2.
- P90X2 has 3 phases, similar to P90X: Foundation, Strength, and Performance.
- The program is still based on the theory of muscle confusion – 12 DVDs are included in the basic package and each phase is different and includes a recovery week so that your muscles never have time to adapt to the same routine and are constantly growing.
Pre-Order is Available Now!
- If you pre-order today, you are guaranteed to have a copy of P90X2 in your hands by Christmas, if not sooner. P90X2 will be available to the general public starting in December only if there are copies left. There are a limited number available and they may all be ordered during pre-sale.
- Pre-sale orders are guaranteed free shipping and two free bonus DVDs (Back and Biceps and Chest, Shoulders and Tris).
- Pre-sale orders will be shipped in the order in which the order was received. The sooner you order, the sooner you can start bringing it!
- All individuals that pre-order P90X2 will be placed in a weekly drawing for prizes, the grand prize being Tony Horton hand delivering P90X2 to your front door! Another reason to pre-order ASAP as your name will be re-entered into the drawing each week.
To pre-order this amazing program, please click here: www.beachbodycoach.com/fitnessfatale and follow the P90X2 banner ad on the right. You can also click ‘shop’ on my page to find it. P90X2 will be the first product shown. If you have previously ordered from Team Beachbody but did not have a coach, you will have been assigned one at random. If you’d like for me to be your coach instead, please e-mail Beachbody Coach Relations at email@example.com before placing your order and tell them that you would like to switch to me, FitnessFatale, Coach ID #98354. Even if you don’t want to order P90X2, I’d love to be your coach!
Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions about this incredible program! I know that I am personally VERY excited to try it. Unfortunately I will have to wait until after I complete my Ironman next year to do so, so I will need to hear feedback from all of your experiences with it!
Here is a preview of P90X2: