1. Mike calls me Tazmania because I am a complete klutz. I am also impatient so I rush through everything which increases my chances of hurting myself or breaking something.
2. It’s a good thing no one told me how much money I would spend on triathlon before I started doing it, otherwise I probably wouldn’t have. I have spent an INCREDIBLE amount of money on this sport in the 1 year period since I began. I have a rough estimate of how much I have spent and here’s a clue: I could have bought a fairly descent used car instead. Good thing I already have a car….
3. Part of me would love to bike to work to cut back on costs as well as get in some extra exercise. But I’m too afraid of getting hit or crashing to do so. I think the less time spent on the road, the better my chances of making it to my 30th birthday are (one cyclist per month is hit and killed in San Diego).
4. I have either a race, bachelorette, bridal shower, reunion, or wedding for every single weekend except 4 from Ironman until mid-November. I am thanking my lucky stars I did not sign up for IMAZ.
5. Lake CdA is currently 52.7 degrees. There are 24 days until the race. This is not good.
6. I am my parents only child together.
7. Due to #6, I’m not always good at sharing.
8. I don’t like olives, pineapple or cherries.
9. I had (unnaturally) blonde hair up until my 19th birthday. I really wish I had dyed it brown earlier because I am sporting the awesome two tone look in my senior portrait (dark layer on the bottom, platinum on top, layered so you can see both – you get the idea).
10. I greatly dislike when people put their ultrasound photo as their default on Facebook.
Do you also hate a well-liked fruit, are an only child or hate seeing photos of a distant acquaintance’s womb?