How do you decide what to buy, eat , watch or listen to? I’m big on word of mouth and so I find it fun to read posts about what people are digging at the moment and it’s also fun to write them! Here’s the top things I’m loving right now:
- Game of Thrones. Every time I get super into a show (past favorites include the Walking Dead and Breaking Bad), I claim its the best show ever. This time I seriously think I found the best.show.ever. We’re just about to start Season 5 and I’m sad that we’ll finally be caught up and have to wait all summer for another season to come out!
- Trader Joe’s Peanut Butter Tracks Ice Cream. This is totally a pregnancy indulgence and I almost wish I had never discovered it, but it’s delicious! I definitely eat this several nights week and totally am ok with it!
- Pregnant Chicken. Every week I get two emails with updates on how my baby is progressing. One is from BabyCenter and is informative and frankly, a bit dry (I’m also always baffled by the fruit comparisons which seem totally random). The other is from Pregnant Chicken and is always straight to the point and hilarious. I read them out loud to Mike every Friday and we always have a good laugh. This is why you may sometimes see some unconventional comparisons on my weekly chalk board bump dates such as our baby is as big as a barbie doll or our baby is as big as an iPhone.
- Beautycounter . I think a lot about what I put in my body via food and how I treat my body via exercise, but I sometimes forget that I also put a lot of things ON my body. My friend Ashley introduced me to Beautycounter . The average woman puts 12-20 chemicals on her skin every SINGLE day via cosmetics, lotion, soaps and more and sadly a lot of those chemicals are toxic (check out ewg.org to find out how toxic each of your most commonly used products are). Beautycounter is a company that produces natural beauty products that won’t harm you or the environment. Although I did switch to a natural deodorant and sunscreen within the last few years and I made sure to purchase an organic, non-toxic belly butter for my growing belly, I haven’t thought twice about the majority of the products I put on my skin. Late is better than never!
- For Two Fitness. My “Running for Two” and “Sweating for Two” tanks not only illicit a lot of compliments when I wear them, but they are so comfortable! They are by far my most flattering and comfy pregnancy workout tanks (or of any kind of tank for that matter). I bought both of mine during various sales which helped with the hefty price tag (but either way, totally worth it!).
What are you loving right now?!