This salmon with mango salsa recipe is super simple and easy and a huge hit. It’s one of my favorite things to make for small dinner parties or houseguests (who like fish) becuase it feels fancy but it’s super easy.
Salmon With Mango Salsa Recipe
Ingredients (serves 2-3 double to serve 4-5)
- 0.75-1 pound of fresh salmon (I’ve used both wild and farmed)
- 1 ripe mango
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1 ripe tomato
- 1 lemon
- Salt, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil (I pretty much do this so that the clean up is easier), rinse salmon and place on the baking sheet. Squeeze half a lemon on top and bake for 10-12 minutes, until the center is slightly undercooked and pink. Remove it, cover with the foil and place on the counter for 2-4 minute so it’ll finish cooking to perfection!
- Meanwhile, cut up the mango, slice the cucumber into thin, long slices and chop the tomato. Combine and squeeze the other half of the lemon over the mixture.
- Salt the salmon to your liking before adding the salsa on top, serve and enjoy!
I like to pair this with Trader Joe’s farro risotto and a veggie. In this photo I sautéed zucchini and kale in olive oil with a little salt and pepper.
21 Day Fix Containers
- 1 Red (salmon)
- 1 purple (mango)
- 1/4 green (cucumber and tomato)
What is your favorite way to eat salmon?