I’m excited to announce that I am creating a safe place for women who want and need support with their health and fitness during their pregnancy. My Facebook community (aka a group) called “Healthy and Happy Pregnancy and Postpartum” will be a place that women can build community with each other during their pregnancy as they continue or start a healthy lifestyle. Once the babies are born, our community will expand and we can connect with each other as we navigate those early days of motherhood (or second or third time parenting) together.
This free group is for women:
- Who are currently pregnant, at ANY point in their pregnancy (even if you’re due tomorrow or just got a positive test).
- Who want to treat their bodies well through either exercise, healthy eating, or both during pregnancy.
- Who want to be active in ANY way – via walking (even if they’re short!), hiking, prenatal yoga, home videos, group fitness classes, swimming, barre, ETC. It is NOT exclusive to Beachbody workouts and that is NOT the focus of the group at all!
- Want access to new, healthy recipes.
- Desire a safe place to talk about pregnancy and motherhood, even if it’s unrelated to health and fitness.
I want this to be a place you can safely ask questions, post your accomplishments, come for motivation and support and get to know your fellow members! The group will be closed (but not secret) so I will have to accept you if you request to join. There is NO cost to join and I won’t be asking you to purchase anything related to Beachbody.
For now, this group is exclusively for women who are currently pregnant (any trimester) and in the first few months of postpartum. You can join by requesting membership here. This is completely free and your level of participation is totally up to you. Please share this with any friends you think would benefit as well!
I look forward to getting to know any of you who join better through this community.
I am not a doctor or an expert in pregnancy – this group is simply a community. Please consult your doctor or other expert about any health and fitness related questions during your pregnancy.