I never imagined myself as a fitness coach. I was previously a CPA working in corporate finance, working my way up the corporate ladder but always felt like something was missing. I felt stuck in a box and the rigid working hours didn’t allow me to be with my family the way I wanted. I had researched becoming a personal trainer or group fitness instructor, taking on more sponsored posts or creating training plans to make this blog a source of income, and even considered putting on 5Ks! I dreamed and dreamed but nothing seemed to be a good fit and I had to do it all on my own.
After I had my first daughter, I had gained 45 pounds and wasn’t feeling like myself afterward. As a marathoner and fitness lover, I couldn’t get out of the house to run as often as I liked and going to a workout class would mean I’d be gone for too long (with breast-feeding and all that comes along with it, it was nearly impossible to get to more than one class a week). When I discovered 21 Day Fix (having previously loved P90X!) and online accountability groups that go with it, I was absolutely hooked! When I realized that I could earn a little extra income sharing the workouts with others, I was in!
Once I got connected with my team I fell in love with the positivity of our community of coaches – so many of us are runners and moms too – and it just felt like home! Our coach training helped me get started and also showed me the potential – not just for financial freedom- but for the TIME freedom I so craved so I could be home with my daughter. 5 months after going back to my full time job, I saved up my beachbody earnings and quit my job to stay home with her. I didn’t replace my income right away, but over the last 2.5 years, I’ve turned this into a thriving, income producing business right alongside a team of incredible, supportive women! Even though I’m my own business owner, I am NOT alone and I feel so supported!
Every month this year, I am bringing on 5 women who want to earn an income helping others as a virtual health and fitness coach. A common question I’m often asked is, “What will the the first month as a Beachbody coach be like?” I want to help you answer that question today! Note: this list is based on what you’ll experience if you sign up as a coach on MY team! I cannot speak for other coaches, this is how I get my coaches started right!
What Should You Expect in The First Month as a Beachbody Coach
- You will be welcomed! As soon as you sign up with me as your sponsor coach, I will be there for you! I will send you a welcome email and ask you a few questions about your goals, availability and personal preferences. I take the time to get to know how you individually learn, what motivates you and what you are wanting out of your business. Whether you want to take it slow and easy or quickly grow and learn, I will take it at YOUR pace and you will not get pressure from me to do anything that you don’t want to do.
- You will work on YOUR own fitness journey first and foremost. Being a coach is about sharing your own personal journey with our programs. You’ll be asked to focus on YOU first before anything else. You are simply asked to join one of my virtual accountability groups (if you haven’t already) and follow a workout program, drink Shakeology daily, log your workouts and shakes in our private virtual accountability group app, and support others in the group simply by participating. If anyone you know wants to join you, you can just add them to our group – you are NOT expected to run your own group right away. As you go through the program, this is a great chance to start sharing your life and experience with our programs on your social media platforms as you go, so that others will see what you are doing and start asking you what it is that is making you so happy! You’ll be sharing not only your fitness experience, but also about your life – your social media will NOT be taken over by Beachbody!
- You’ll get to know our team. You’ll immediately be placed in our team’s Facebook page where all the coaches on our team are there to help and support one another & I’ll get you introduced to our team! Our Beachbody team is located all over the United States, Canada and the U.K. and we virtually connect through this page (there are opportunities for in person meet ups as well).
- We’ll have our first one-on-one call (aka the Getting Started Right Call). I am here to mentor and guide you. We’ll set up a call so we can get to know each other better and we can talk through any fears you have about Beachbody coaching, what your strengths are and how we can work them into your business (I encourage my coaches to choose just ONE social media platform to use for their business at first), and I’ll answer any questions you have so far. I also set up monthly one on one calls with my coaches who want them – you aren’t expected to know it all at first, you’ll learn as you go.
- You’ll spend time learning. We have a self-paced training that walks you through everything you need to know when you start as a Beachbody Coach. It’ll answer questions like “How do I enroll a new Beachbody customer?”, “How do I run a challenge group?” “How do I get over my fear of sharing on social media?!” and “How do I tell my story?” and much more. This is self paced and you can use it as questions come up (and I’m always here too!).
How Do I Become a Successful New Beachbody Coach?
What can you do to become a successful new Beachbody Coach? All it takes is a little courage to START and learn. You won’t be perfect at first and no one expects you to be! Learn as you go, be curious, ask questions, and keep going…. you’ll be shocked at how you grow!
I add 5 new coaches per month to my team and mentor each one individually. You’ll learn from me, a successful Beachbody coach who is consistently at the top of her team of thousands, with nearly 3 years of experience under my belt. You won’t get lost in a giant team of a top 10 coach here – you’ll be joining our close knit community of ladies who are friends, now living a similar lifestyle of fitting coaching into our already busy lives as moms, runners and/or working professionals.
If you are interested in finding out if you are a great fit for my team, please fill out this short coaching inquiry form and I’ll get back to you within 24 hours. I don’t ask that you have experience, or even have ever done a Beachbody program yet, but I do ask that you have a desire to learn and are coachable. I do my best to provide you with incredible resources to make this business what you dream of it, but it is your responsibility to put in the work to match those dreams.
Let’s do this together!
Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings located at http://tbbcoa.ch/TBB_SOICE for the most recent information on our Coaches’ actual incomes.