I talk to a lot of women who love working out and running, and have always wondered if they could make a business or career out of it, but haven’t taken the leap for one reason or another.
I was the same way!
I remember sitting in my cubicle at my accounting job, brainstorming ways to follow my passion for fitness by helping others and actually earning an income doing so.
When I became a mom, I wanted to be home with my daughter but I also wanted to find something I could do part-time that gave me purpose AND a way to contribute to our finances.
I started my Beachbody coaching business simply to keep myself accountable to my own fitness goals (I was still losing the baby weight), help others, and earn a little extra income.
But it ended up being exactly what I had always been looking for – a way for me to follow my passion for health and fitness, help runners get faster and stronger without actually becoming a running coach myself, and also earn an income after I ultimately decided to leave my corporate job when my daughter was 10 months old.
Over the last 4 years, I have grown my coaching business from a hobby to a successful business that covers all of our family’s expenses, first while working part-time hours in the cracks of my very busy days as a mom of 3.
Beachbody Coach Team of Runners
I have created a team of runners and moms, called Team Run the World, and it is my passion to work closely with my coaches to help them have success and feel a part of our incredible community. Our team is ranked 77 in the company and has a clear and proven system to help you learn and grow.
Since becoming a coach, I got pregnant and delivered twins, my husband got laid off from his full time job, we bought a house and moved, and I ran 2 full marathons and 8 half marathons. If I can fit this into my busy life, so can you!
I love coaching so much that it has been a huge part of my happiness through even the most turbulent times. I had no background in leadership, marketing or sales before becoming a coach but have been successful by continuing to learn.
I firmly believe that with the right guidance, attitude and hard work, I can help YOU be a successful coach as well.
Join My FREE Coach Apprenticeship Program
Whether you already love Beachbody programs or you’ve never tried them, I’m offering anyone who has an interest in testing out being a coach on my team an opportunity to do just that for one week! No obligations, NO enrollment!
During the 5 day coach apprenticeship*, starting November 9th, you will:
- Try our workouts for free (or follow any Beachbody program if you already have BOD) & learn how to incorporate your running with them, if needed!
- Get free basic coach training
- Get a feel for our incredible coach community of Team Run the World
- Learn how we earn an income and what systems we have in place to help you be successful
- Learn that our team genuinely wants to serve and add value to our clients and social media network and how we teach you to do the same
We’ll also answer commonly asked questions about Beachbody coaching like:
- What does a Beachbody coach do?
- How do people balance working full time or being a full time stay at home mom while being a Beachbody coach?
- How much time does it take to be a Beachbody coach?
- What kind of support and training do new Beachbody coaches get?
- How do Beachbody coaches make money and how much money do Beachbody coaches make?
- What kind of social media training do Beachbody coaches receive?
- I’m still on my weight loss or fitness journey, can I still be a good coach?
- How is our team of runners, Team Run the World, different from other teams?
- Do you need to be a fitness or nutrition expert to be a Beachbody coach?
- How do I sign up to be a Beachbody coach?
If you’d like to test drive being a coach on our incredible team of moms, runners, and positive women who love fitness, fill out the form below. Coaching has changed my life, and I simply want to get you the best information possible to see whether this may or may not be the right fit for you. Can’t wait!
*This apprenticeship is available only for individuals who are not actively working with another Beachbody coach
**Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings located at “Statement of Independent Coach Earning” for the most recent information on our Coaches’ actual incomes.