9 Week Control Freak is the most highly anticipated Beachbody program in years! It has been 3 years since Autumn Calabrese released her last new workout program, 80 Day Obsession. I personally love Autumn’s high energy, her unique workout moves and her inspirational, yet tough love coaching style. As a runner, I have combined all of Autumn Calabrese’s workout programs with half marathon and marathon training at some point and I plan to do the same with 9 Week Control Freak.
This blog post will walk you through
- Details on Autumn Calabrese’s new Beachbody Program, 9 Week Control Freak
- What kind of results can you expect from 9 Week Control Freak?
- What equipment you need for 9 Week Control Freak and how to get it
- How to combine 9 Week Control Freak with your running
- 2 hybrid calendars for 9 Week Control Freak and Running
Details on Autumn Calabrese’s New Beachbody Program, 9 Week Control Freak
- Length 9 weeks, broken into 3 phases
- Every single workout is unique
- Time 18-30 min (plus several bonus workouts)
- Workout type: Full body strength training program with unique style of training called DCT-T (Density, Complexes, and Tabata Training) that is crazy effective in a short amount of time!
- Holistic rest & controlled stretch videos to do every single night if desired
- Game changing equipment (the control track is the equivalent of a $1,000+ cable machine you’d find at a professional gym)
Watch this 9 Week Control Freak promo video for a first look!
Why “Control Freak?”
The name control freak doesn’t mean that we want you to be compulsive or perfect. Control in this case is meant to inspire you to take control and ownership over your fitness, nutrition, health and life. Autumn is a very motivational trainer – her workouts are full of inspirational messages and she is tells it like it is! She shares her struggles but also the sacrifices she has made to live a healthier lifestyle because the long term rewards are worth it to her. Her workouts are like a daily pep talk & I always feel pumped and inspired to improve in ALL areas of my life – motherhood, my business, AND my fitness – after doing them!
What kind of results can you expect from 9 Week Control Freak?
The top leader on my team was able to participate in the 9 week control freak test group. She and her husband completed the program ahead of the release to show us what’s possible! Here are their incredible 9 Week Control Freak results!!!
Kristina Delgado’s Final 9 Week Control Freak Results
- -10.4 lbs total
- -2.5 inches around the waist
Danny Delgado’s Final Results
- -12 lbs
- -3 inches around the waist
Here are a few more examples of results from 9 Week Control Freak. These results are all WITHOUT running.
Note: If you follow the program AND the nutrition 95% of the time, you will get incredible results. If you follow the program without nutrition, you will gain strength but you will not see as dramatic of results. Your nutrition does not have to be perfect! Included in your package will be access to 2 amazing nutrition programs that I highly recommend using and I always recommend using Shakeology. I used portion fix and Shakeology to lose 30 pounds after having my twins.
Your level of commitment will determine your results! Having a coach and an accountability group to support you will help you stay committed! If you want to join my 9 week Control Freak accountability group, please fill out this form.
What Equipment Do You Need For 9 Week Control Freak and How Do You Get It?
This program will be like NO other! If you are in a funk and need something to spice things up, this is for you! But with that comes some new FUN equipment that you normally wouldn’t find anywhere other than a gym but for a fraction of the cost.
9 Week Control Freak Equipment:
- Control Track: Similar to a cable machine you’d find at the gym. This will allow you to work your body in a new, even more effective ways. This can be installed on a door or on your wall (with similar amount of damage as hanging a frame on a wall, so don’t worry about that). The control track included with ALL 9 Week Control Freak packages.
- Core Ball: This ball will help take your core workouts to the next level! The Core Ball is included with ALL 9 Week Control Freak packages.
- Fitness Step: Same step used in Transform:20. The step can be added on to all packages for 15% off and free shipping. Beachbody’s step is the highest quality but if you want to buy one on Amazon I recommend this step for 9 Week Control Freak.
- Dumbbells. You will need at least 3 sets of dumbbells – light, medium and heavy. Dumbbells are not included. You can buy individual dumbbells or this adjustable weight (buy 2 get one 50% off) on Amazon.
How to Combine 9 Week Control Freak with Your Running
I’ve been combining Beachbody programs with running for 10 years and I plan to run along with 9 Week Control Freak as well!
This program is a really great program with running because the workouts are nice and short (18-30 minutes) and only 5 days a week. That leaves plenty of time for runs (in my opinion!). I HIGHLY recommend using the performance line (Energize/Recover) to help you recover from your workouts quickly and get energy for every workout.
Can you train for a half marathon while doing 9 Week Control Freak?
Yes! I think you can train for a half marathon or even a marathon while doing this program, with this caveat: you need to decide if your race is your #1 priority or finishing this program is your #1 priority. If your race is a goal race, then it would be a higher priority than this program. If you’re in your off season or you are just running your race for fun, then maybe 9 Week Control Freak is your goal.
Once you know your priority, you can make the decision when things get busy if you will skip a run OR if you’ll skip a 9 Week Control Freak workout. It’s ok to miss one or the other, but you need to know your priority!
9 Week Control Freak and Running Hybrid Calendars
I have created two hybrid schedules that combine 9 Week Control Freak and Running
- Intermediate/Advanced Running and 9 Week Control Freak Hybrid Calendar: All 5 workouts, long run, speed workouts and 1-2 easy runs.
- Beginner/Intermediate Running and 9 Week Control Freak Hybrid Calendar: 4 9 Week Control Freak workouts per week, and 3 runs per week.
Want to Join my 9 Week Control Freak Accountability Group With Other Runners!?
On January 4th, a group of us will be starting 9 Week Control Freak together!! You will get support through this program and guidance from me on combining with running if needed! Most people in the group are runners so you’ll be supported and love our community!
For the first time, I am offering weekly text message accountability (for those who want it) to hold you accountable to your weekly goals. This is for priority members only (you’ll also get future discounts and other VIP offers!). This can help you take your results to the next level & I’m so excited to get to know you better!
Want to get info on signing up for 9 Week Control Freak and/or my accountability group? Fill out this form (Please only fill this out if you are not actively working with another coach).
I CAN’T WAIT!!