4 Weeks for Every Body is Autumn Calabrese’s newest workout program. The program goes along with 4 Week Gut Protocol. As a runner and Beachbody coach in the test group, I was able to test it out first! I combined 4 Weeks for Every Body with running (specifically half marathon training). I also ran while doing 4 Week Gut Protocol.
4 Weeks for Every Body Workout Program Details
I think 4 Weeks for Every Body is a great program for a busy runner. One of the beautiful parts about is that it’s only 4 days a week and minutes per workout. This is ag great program for runners who love to say they’ve completed a Beachbody program start to finish without missing a workout. (Now on Beachbody on Demand you can earn BOD badges for completed workouts too! YAY!)
What are 4 Weeks for Every Body Workouts Like?
- 30 minutes or less
- 100% non impact and suitable for ALL levels (this doesn’t mean it’s easy!!)
- 4 unique workouts each week
- 2 upper body workouts, 1 leg workout and 1 full body cardio workout (this felt more like full body strength to me)
- VERY efficient use of time – quick transitions, no wasted time
- Motivational pep talks from Autumn with focus on performance and health not weight loss or appearance
- Every move works the full body with emphasis on one body part.
- Lots of sneaky core work.
4 Weeks for Every Body & 4 Week Gut Protocol And Running Results
After completing the test group for 4 Weeks for Every Body and 4 Week Gut protocol and training for a half marathon, I lost 8 pounds, 6 inches, felt incredible and ran a half marathon 3 minutes faster! Read my full recap of 4 week gut protocol & running here.
4 Weeks for Every Body & Running Schedule
Here’s exactly what my training looked like during Week 1 of 4 Week Gut Protocol & 4 Weeks for Every Body. I had just been sick so I didn’t do any speed work this week. You’l want to check out the schedule if you are planning to include speed work.
Monday: 4.4 mile run am, 4 Weeks for Every Body Push PM
Tuesday: 4 Weeks for Every Body Legs AM
Wednesday: 4.36 miles AM
Thursday: 4.7 miles am , 4 Weeks for Every Body Pull PM
Friday: 4 Weeks for Every Body Cardio
Saturday: 11 mile long run
Total mileage: 24.6
.Do I Have to do 4 Week Gut Protocol if I Do 4 Weeks for Every Body?
No! You can choose to do 4 Weeks for Every Body on it’s own. It is sold as a package with 4 Week Gut Protocol, or you can get VIP access to it for a separate, lower price. While 4 Week Gut Protocol will always be a separate purchase in the nutrition library, 4 Weeks for Every Body will eventually be on Beachbody on Demand for all members (Fall 2022). If you can’t wait and want to do it now, please contact me so I can help you get set up and join my BOD group for runners.
4 Weeks for Every Body & Running – 2 Free Hybrid Schedules
I’ve put together 2 free running & 4 weeks for Every Body schedules! You can download them here.
Do 4 Weeks for Every Body & 4 Week Gut Protocol With a Group Of Runners
Join my 4 Week Gut Protocol support group and get my 4 Week Gut Protocol for Runners guide and be part of a community of runners doing the program together! I will help answer your questions, support you and hold you accountable! I am also offering 1:1 text support for preferred members in addition to the private BOD support group.
The 4 Week Gut Protocol for Runners Guide includes answers to these commonly asked questions by runners:
- How do I make sure I’m getting enough food to support my running on 4 Week Gut Protocol?
- How do I fuel my long runs while on Gut Protocol?
- What are some common pitfalls or mistakes I could make while running and doing Gut Protocol?
- 4 Weeks for Every Body & Running Schedules