I am a 3X Elite, Top Beachbody Coach & here are my Tips for success!
What does it take to earn money as a Beachbody coach?
Well, you can look at the Beachbody statement of earnings to see what an average Beachbody coach makes at each rank. But you are here reading because you want to know what it REALLY takes to make the level of income you see those Star Diamond coaches making (a star diamond coach makes an average of $119,475). Or maybe you want to earn a supplemental income for extras like vacations or groceries.
Here is one example of how to make income as a Beachbody coach by helping 5 or 10 people in a 5 week period with total solution pack and preferred customer memberships. But commissions is just ONE way to make income as a Beachbody Coach.
How to Reach Top Tier with Beachbody
I am a top Beachbody coach*. I have been an Elite Beachbody coach (the top annual Beachbody leadership ranking) 3 times and a premiere Beachbody coach one time. In 2023, I led Team Run the World to the #28 team in the company. In 2023, we finished #19 in the company. This year, we’re going for the top 10 (and I’m looking for ambitious go getters to join this mission!).
As a Beachbody coach, I’ve created a life of time flexibility for my family which has allowed us to travel. We spent a full month in Costa Rica in 2021 and this summer we’re spending a month in Europe. I’ve eared a significant income for my family while being there to pick my daughter up from kindergarten, take her to her activities and never miss a milestone.
But honestly, most importantly, from DAY 1 of becoming a Beachbody coach, I have loved coaching. I have loved learning and helping people. I’ve loved being part of a likeminded community. I’ve become a better mom, a better wife, a better friend and I’ve learned to accept myself through the work I’ve done as a coach. To me, the small business cost of being a Beachbody coach is worth every penny.
What It Takes to Be a Successful Beachbody Coach
Becoming a successful Beachbody coach wasn’t easy. There are challenges to growing a successful Beachbody business as there are with ANY business. If you don’t treat your coaching business like one, it will not pay you like one. But the beauty is that YOU get to choose your hours & when/how you work, unlike a brick and mortar business or 9-5 job.
I grew my business through a twin pregnancy, my husband being laid off, being a mom to 3 children under 3, and a pandemic. I’ve worried about what others would think of me, I’ve had coaches on my team with big potential quit Beachbody coaching, I’ve failed to reach goals I set.
But despite hurdles, I LOVE what I do and it fulfills me. It drives me to get better, it keeps me interested. It’s brought me close friendships and our reward trips and brought me to 4 different countries! I mastermind with other driven, successful women & I truly HELP the women in my groups & on my team achieve their goals, gain confidence and improve their health. I feel like I’m making a difference in others lives and in my own.
Soon l will reach my 7 years coaching anniversary, and I’m more motivated and excited to be a BODi coach (we’re changing our name!) as ever!
Top Tips for Success As a Beachbody Coach
If you’re considering becoming a Beachbody coach (or BODi Coach!) or are a coach and are wondering “How do Beachbody Coaches actually make money?” here are my top tips for success. Remember – you’re a business owner so your level of income and success is all based on your own diligence, effort and skill.
- Know who you want to help. This is KEY. At first, your coach will tell you to share Beachbody with your friends & family – because they know, like and trust you. Yes, that is the start. We want to help people closest to us and bring them along. But to really truly scale your business, you need to know exactly WHO you want to help. For example: I help RUNNERS. I help runners who want to get stronger to run faster, prevent injury and/or cross train on their days off of running. I also help runners earn an income with fulfilling work. When you know WHO you want to help, creating content on social media or elsewhere is much easier. When you create good content for your
- Be proof the products work. This doesn’t mean you need a dramatic weight loss or that you believe or use all of our products (I personally don’t advocate 3 day refresh for runners, for example, but I LOVE Recover, Hydrate, Shakeology Beachbars and all our workouts so that is what I primarily sell). At the end of the day, you will not succeed if you don’t believe in what we offer AND you have some proof that it truly does help people. I recommend all coaches, even if they are runners who don’t think they need to, should follow a workout program start to finish and use a nutrition program during that time. Document the entire experience and share it on social media/YouTube/a blog – your choice. Show people what is possible first hand. You can also share other people’s testimonials and transformations but your own is your most powerful.
- Get over the “I don’t want to be salesy” thing. Beachbody coaching is HELPING people. It is also sales. There is nothing wrong with sales. We are getting sold to every single day. Sales does NOT mean forcing someone to buy something they don’t want or need. Sales does NOT mean messaging strangers who don’t follow you “hey girl messages.” Sales does NOT mean bugging people. What sales means for a Beachbody coach is taking a step back to truly get to know someone and then offer a solution that can help them. I teach my coaches to ask questions to determine which of our products (if any) will help someone achieve their personal goals. Once we know WHAT can help them achieve their goals, we SELL them the product and we EARN a well deserved commission on it. Once we sell someone something, we then HELP them by supporting them in our accountability groups and checking in. In order to be a successful Beachbody coach or successful in ANY business you have to learn to equate sales with service.
- Strengthen Your Mindset. While working for yourself and having time flexibility has its perks, it also means that no one is paying you an hourly wage. No one is telling you to work. Your upline coach will guide you, show you the way and give you training and support, but you must put in the work. And with any business, in order to grow it to a signifiant income, it will take time. In the meantime, you’ll face setbacks, struggles and failures. The KEY to continuing to grow through this is seeing those setbacks as part of the journey. I am not at this level of success because I have never failed. I’m at this level o success because I have failed so many times and I learn from them and keep going. The mindset work I’ve done as a coach has made me a better wife, daughter, mom and friend. It’s made me a better runner – I finally qualified for Boston Marathon after setting eh goal 10 years ago and I truly believe it was due to a big shift in my mindset as a result of coaching.
- Find a Team That Fits. The Beachbody team you choose matters. You need to find a team that not only you connect with (aka if you’re are runner, having a team of runners really helps!) but is led by a leader who has had success, is organized and has systems to help you do the same. If it sounds like Team Run the World could be the team for you, I’d love for you to learn more!
Are you ready to have success as Beachbody coach? Do you want to learn how to earn your first Beachbody coaching paycheck? Do you want to join an excited team with momentum led by a fired up coach who has been in your shoes & created a significant amount of success?
To learn more about coaching and the next coach info session, please fill out this form & I will send you more information! If you don’t see an email from me please email me at email@example.com .
*Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings located at http://tbbcoa.ch/TBB_SOICE for the most recent information on our Coaches’ actual incomes.