The 21 Day Fix Super block is a GREAT choice for busy runners. If you are busy or run a lot of miles but want an effective, efficient strength training workout, you’ll love it.
21 Day Fix Super Block & Running
I have done the 21 Day Fix Super Block while running two times now! As an Elite Bodi Partner/Coach, I was invited to be part of the BODCast for the filming! Read more about how the 21 Day Fix Super Block is different from the original in this blog post.
After the first workout, I knew this would be an EXCELLENT Beachbody program for runners, just like the original 21 Day Fix.
The 21 Day Fix Super Block is Great For Runners Because:
- Workouts are no longer than 30 minutes
- Workouts are effective but won’t leave you insanely sore
- There are 3 strength workouts per week working different body parts (schedule the Upper Fix workout the day before your hardest run!).
- You will get a motivational pep talk during every workout that you can apply to your running too!
- The core add on (called a 5’er) is only 5 minutes! Easy to add on after a run.
The runners in my first 21 Day Fix Super Block BOD group agree. Here’s what a few of them said:
“I ran my routes faster than I previously was! My legs felt stronger to push me forward, my upper body was able to keep my posture upright. The workouts are fun. Autumn talks a lot to keep it interesting!” – Christine E.
“Legs are definitely feeling stronger!” – Mary W.
“I have never been excited to do my workouts like I have with this program. The music and pep talks are so good, I can’t wait to push play each day!” – Allison S.
3 Free 21 Day Fix & Running Schedules
I have been combining my training for half and full marathons with Beachbody programs for 12 years! I ran a 5 minute half marathon PR and lost 11 pounds after completing my first Beachbody program.
I specialize in helping runners combine BODi programs and workout with their running. I partner with a run coach to create more in depth training plans with BODi workouts as well. We have a running club for BODi members called Best Run Year Ever.
There are 3 main ways that runners want to use BODi workouts to supplement & support their running. I’ve created 3 free running and 21 Day Fix BODi Block schedules for each type of runner:
- 21 Day Fix Super BODi Block Running Schedule 1 – Goal is complete ALL Fix Workouts 3 Runs, 5 Fix Workouts/Week. This schedule is for someone who likes to run but their priority is to complete the program and gain muscle or someone who is not able to run more than 3 days/week.
- 21 Day Fix & Running Schedule 2 – Run Focus With Limited Time: 3 Runs, 3 21 Day Fix Strength/week. This schedule is for a beginning/intermediate runner who wants to run AND do 21 Day fix, but cannot fit in both in one day.
- 21 Day Fix & Running Schedule 3 – Run Focus, 4-5 Runs, 3 21 Day Fix Strength/week. This schedule is for an intermediate/advanced runner training for a half or full marathon but wants to strength train too.
DOWNLOAD THE 3 21 DAY FIX & RUNNING SCHEDULES FOR FREE NOW
Want to Work with a BODi Partner Who Understands & Specializes in Helping Runners?
I am a Boston qualifying, 10 time marathoner & have been a BODi Partner for 7 years. I am passionate about helping runners not only run faster and get stronger, but be part of a supportive, encouraging & judgment free community.
There are a few ways to work together.
May 21 Day Fix Super Block BOD Group
Starting May 1st, I am running a BOD group for the 21 Day Fix Super Block (everyone loved it so much we’re doing it again!) called “May 21 Day Fix Mash Up”. We’ll be focusing on completing all the workouts & utilizing our nutrition programs to lose weight. This is great option for runners who are wanting to lose weight and get stronger but aren’t in the middle of training for a race. In addition, for extra motivation & accountability, we’ll be putting people in groups of 4 to earn points for completing workouts, following their nutrition plan and participating in the group. The winning team and individual will earn a prize!
To get info on this group please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/AEGANdy6vgTof3pHA
Best Run Year Ever – BODi and Running Training Club
If you’d like to get a running training schedule that includes specific speed workouts, a long run calendar, taper schedule and racing tips, please consider joining us for Best Run Year Ever! We have schedules for 5K, 10K, half marathon and full marathon distances.
We’ve also created a “For Beginners Only” returning to running schedule for those who have had a break from running or are new to running and need to earn how to rebuild mileage.
Learn more about Best Run Year Ever, the only BODi & Running Club, here.*
*Only open to those who are not actively working with a BODi Partner.
You must be logged in to post a comment.