Are you a BODI member who wants to be part of a community of fellow runners?
Or are you a runner who needs quick, affordable and effective strength workouts to add to your running routine?
Want to know how to combine BODi programs with running?
In the BODi & Running Community called Run the World, you’ll be guided by BODi Partner Nicole Dobransky and surrounded by a community of other runners who love BODi too!!
What you can expect in the BODi & Running Community (Utilize any/all of the resources):
- Getting started resources with things like running & BODi schedules (& optional training plans), guidance on how to utilize BODi nutrition programs as a runner, resources, videos and tools.
- A weekly goal setting and check in post where you can share your runs/workouts and stay accountable (optional)
- A no-judgment place where you can ask ANY running or BODi related questions
- A place to make liked-minded friends who get your passion for running and working out.
- Starter Schedules: Choice of 3 levels of running & strength schedules (run/walk, beginner/intermediate and intermediate/advanced) to help you get started with your run & strength routine!
How to Join the BODi & Running Community
Already a BODI Member? Fill out this form to join! (If you’re actively working with a coach/BODI Partner please reach out to them to join their groups).
New to BODi? Fill out this form to get info on how to join.