It took me 3 years into my Beachbody coaching business to focus on serving runners.
I personally had used Beachbody strength programs, nutrition programs and supplements to overcome disordered eating habits, get into the best shape of my life, & set half and full marathon PRs. Yet, I was afraid that other runners might not feel the same way.
Combining Running & Beachbody
There was a turning point when I realized just how much runners needed Beachbody.
1 month into the pandemic, I was missing racing so much. I had the idea to create a virtual training club for runners that combined our strength workouts, nutrition products & a training plan created by a run coach on our team.
When I announced the run club, I flooded requests to join. They said things like:
“I need something to motivate me!”
“I need structure right now!”
“I have been slacking in strength training and now is the time to focus on it.”
“I need to be with runners who get it.”
I had a lightbulb moment.
Runners WANT structure. They WANT community. They WANT nutrition to support their training.
And Beachbody solves all of these problems.
This lightbulb moment helped me finally help runners how they uniquely needed to be served – even if it wasn’t exactly how Beachbody marketed our programs & groups.
I learned that there was a disconnect between how Beachbody as a company was perceived by many runners and what Team Run the World could bring to the table for those runners.
We encourage runners to focus on strength & performance over looks & weight loss.
I teach my team to grow based on service, not sales tactics.
We have big hearts and a big mission to help.
We accept all team members regardless of their desire to grow a full time income or treat it as a fulfilling hobby.
How Beachbody Coaching on Team Run The World Is Unique
Now, Team Run the World has hundreds of coaches who work together to serve the running community. Last year we finished as the number 19 team in the company. More proof that runners need this!
- We have two virtual half and full marathon training clubs per year open to coaches & our clients.
- We have a coach annual race retreat where we run a race together.
- We go on runs together as a team when we meet up at conferences and retreats and even in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic at our annual incentive trip!
- We ask each other running questions, share our running goals with one another and cheer or each other when we work toward our running & business goals.
- I provide the team with running + Beachbody program hybrid calendars that they can use and share with their customers.
Free Beachbody Coach Training for Runners
When you join Team Run the World as a Beachbody coach, I provide free training.
- New coach checklist & videos
- 2 week new coach self paced training group
- Small group chat with other new coaches
- 1:1 call with me to set your unique goals and create a plan to reach them
- Phase 2 training to continue growing
- New leader training once you achieve diamond rank
- Monthly team calls
- Access to my accountability groups, email scripts, & training guides
- An encouraging community of likeminded women to support & cheer for you!
FREE WEBINAR: BEACHBODY COACHING FOR RUNNERS
To get more information on becoming a Beachbody coach on Team Run the World, watch my free webinar.
You’ll hear from me, Jen, a run coach and teacher who supports her athletes with Beachbody, and Sarah, a full time attorney and ultra runner who was super skeptical of Beachbody’s business model.
Fill out this form to get the webinar details.
Team Beachbody® does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on the actual incomes of all our Coaches.